Announcements and Updates
Spring 2017 Semester
Opening weekend in for the Spring 2017 academic semester is January 20th - 22nd. Opening Weekend schedule is as follows:
Friday, January 20th - Spring 2017 Transfer move-in
Saturday, January 21st - London FYE Fall 2016 student move-in
Sunday, January 22nd - Move-in for all other students
Check-In for all Transfer students, London FYE students, students returning from abroad or leave, and students room changing who did not encode their IDs before departure will be in the Office of Residential Life from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.
Students are not permitted to arrive to campus before their scheduled date.
Resident Assistant Selection for 2017-2018
The Resident Assistant selection process for the 2017-2018 academic year has begun. Please see the "Join Res Life" section of this website for more information.
Housing for Spring 2017
The process for student housing placements for the Spring 2017 semester has begun. The Office of Residential Life will be emailing students directly regarding their plans for Spring housing if they fall into one of the following catergories:
- Students returning from abroad
- Students returning from leave
- Students residing in a double room with an expected vacancy for the Spring
- Students residing in an apartment with expected vacancies for the Spring
Specific details concerning the entire process will be provided via email. Student can also refer the 2016-2017 Residential Life and Housing Handbook for more information.
If you have questions about this process or are returning from abroad or leave and have not heard from us by November 11th, please contact the Office of Residential Life directly at 518-580-5765 or email@example.com.
- 2016-2017 Residential Life and Housing Handbook
- Local Transportation
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
- Campus Life and Engagement
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Center
- Community Service Programs
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs
- Dining Services
- Facilities Services
- First-Year Experience (FYE)
- Health Promotion
- Health Services
- Leadership Activities
- Opportunity Programs
- Post Office
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Student Academic Services
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Student Diversity Programs