The mission of Facilities Services is to maximize student achievement through purposeful and efficient facility management practices, while striving for excellence in the services we provide. We are committed to achieving excellent customer service while embracing the increasing demands of a rapidly changing environment. Our goal is to be a steward of the campus as we provide services in a proactive, responsive, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable manner. Our department includes Mechanical Trades, Building Trades, General Maintenance, Grounds Services, Event Set-ups, Custodial Services, Painting Services, and Pest Control.
Occupational and Environmental Safety
Check out the new website!
Scheduling a College-owned fleet vehicle
There is a new procedure for scheduling a College-owned fleet vehicle:
- Go the Scheduling website
- Click on the Submit Event Request button on the top right of the page
- Click on Log in (top left of screen)
- Hover over Reservations in the top menu, then select the College-owned Vehicle Request Form
- Fill in Date, Time and Attendance, and then click on Grid for list of vehicles and their availability
- Click the plus sign next to the vehicle you choose
- Complete and submit the details form
Note: only authorized drivers are permitted to request College-owned vehicles.
If you have any questions with this new procedure, please feel free to call Joanne in Facilities (x5860) or the Schedule Office (x5599.)