October 16-18, 2015
Celebration Weekend Registration is now closed. Walk-in registrations can be handled
the Welcome Desk upon arrival for families who have not already registered.
Please see the "Plan Your Trip" link on the left of this page for links to area accommodations. Please note the College does not provide housing.
The advanced registration deadline of October 2 has passed. If you have questions about your registration or need to cancel your participation, or any part of your participation, you may call the Office of Alumni Relations & College events (518-580-5670) until 4:30 p.m. Friday, October 9. Please note the cancellation and refund policy at the bottom of this page. The schedule of events can be accessed by clicking the link on the left side of this page.
Tickets will NOT be mailed in advance; they will be available for pickup upon arrival at the Celebration Weekend Welcome Desk, Case Center, 2nd floor.
Welcome Desk Hours
Friday 8:30 am - 8 pm
Saturday 8 am - 7pm
Sunday 9am - 12 pm
Questions? Please call Alumni Affairs & College Events at 518-580-5670.
ANNUAL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
We are pleased to offer a variety of free programming options for the weekend:
- "President’s Hour" with President Philip A. Glotzbach
- Minicollege presentations offered by Skidmore faculty
- Bus tour of downtown Saratoga, and tours of campus and its north woods
- Campus tours
- Concerts in the Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall in the Arthur Zankel Music Center
- Tours of the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery and participation in the Tang’s "Family Saturday" offering
- Open houses hosted by various offices and programs
- The annual Celebration Weekend 5K Run-Walk
We are also pleased to offer special events for an additional fee:
- "Under the Big Top" showcase featuring talented student performers
- Guided bus tour of the Saratoga Battlefield, turning point of the American Revolution
- Several opportunities to dine in Skidmore’s award-winning Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
For questions about the weekend, e-mail CollegeEvents@skidmore.edu or call 518-580-5670. For lodging and dining information, visit www.saratoga.org or call the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce at 518-584-3255.
The registration deadline is October 2, 2015. To receive a refund, all changes/cancellations must be made by October 9, 2015. After this date, Skidmore will not refund any fees or charges associated with Celebration Weekend, commitments and guarantees will have already been given to vendors and other partners Refunds will be processed in the same form payment was received (credit card or check).