Stephen Petronio Company
June 4 – 24, 2017
Stephen Petronio, 2015
Please review the suggested requirements below to prepare for submitting your application.
Workshop Dates: June 4 – 24, 2017
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017 – Deadline extended - a few spots left!
Applications will be notified of their status within 2-3 weeks of applying and a waiting list will be established for entrance to the program. The deadline to apply for financial assistance is April 1, 2017.
Eligibility: A formal audition is not required. Pre-professional and professional dancers (intermediate and advanced dancers ages 16 and up) will be required to submit:
- A completed online application
- A $60 application fee
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing dance training, performance, and choreography
experience (if any)
- .pdf file preferred, .doc and .docx also accepted
- No larger than 100MB
- Online link to video of you in performance or excerpt from a recently choreographed
- YouTube link preferred
- 2-3 mins max in length
- If the video is password protected, please provide the password
- Video not required to be professionally filmed
- Please be prepared to provide a 2-3 sentence answer to the following question: What do you hope to take away from this workshop?
In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. Citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to the summer program, please view International Student Visa Info.