Dates: July 17 - 21, 2017
Times: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 3:30 pm
Working parent special: (no charge) Early drop off available at 8:30AM;
Late Pick up available at 4:30PM (Late Pick up M-TH Only)
For Who: Girls entering grades 4-12
- 3 v 3, 4 v 4 and 5 v 5 games every session, everyday
- Fundamentals stressed
- Skills and drills taught with simplicity and clarity
- High repetition of basic fundamentals; shooting, passing and dribbling
- Campers gain knowledge and confidence in their game
- Values of the game stressed
Each camper will receive a jump rope, a basketball and a T-shirt.
“Camper of the Day” will be awarded daily in each division to the camper who stands out with her hustle and effort, teamwork, willingness to learn, attention during teaching and positive attitude.
Skidmore College Williamson Sports Center
Campers should bring their own lunch. Pizza, assorted snacks, and drinks will be available for purchase.
Working Parents Special (no charge)
Early drop off available at 8:00 am; Late Pick up available at 5:00 pm (Late Pick up M-TH Only)
Darren Bennett – Head Women’s Basketball Coach