Celebrate the official opening of our 103-acre White Hollow Farm Venue with an added show week in August!
Located just 8 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Skidmore’s White Hollow Farm features seven large rings with state-of-the-art drainage and all-weather performance footing, permanent and tented stabling, multiple-sized turnout paddocks, and a large camper area. There’s ample room to ride and relax on this beautiful, horse-friendly property.
2018 Show Highlights
- $25,000 GRAND PRIX
- $15,000 USHJA INTERNATIONAL HUNTER DERBY
- $10,000 JUMPER CLASSIC
- $10,000 TAKE2 THOROUGHBRED PRIZE MONEY
- $5,000 USHJA NATIONAL HUNTER DERBY
- $2,000 JUNIOR AND A/O HUNTER CLASSICS
- $1,500 CHILDREN’S AND ADULT HUNTER DERBY
- $1,500 USHJA PONY HUNTER DERBY
- USHJA GREEN HUNTER INCENTIVE STAKE CLASS
- PRESIDENT'S CUP EQUITATION CHALLENGE
About The Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show
The show was inaugurated in 1927 and brought back to life in 1998, and is a highlight of the early summer season in Saratoga Springs. This top-level historic competition attracts many of the country's best horses and riders, and benefits scholarships to Skidmore College students.
What makes the Saratoga Classic so great?
- We listen to you and do our best to accommodate your needs.
- We are developing a new venue with eight rings, permanent stabling, turnout and more for 2018.
- Saratoga Springs is fun! There is so much to do and our time schedule allows you to enjoy the many local attractions.
- Our staff and management team is friendly and customer service oriented.
- Outstanding cuisine.
- All proceeds directly fund student scholarships.