Who Should Attend EXCEL?
"You are the bricks and mortar of the entrepreneurial
spirit. Thank you all for sharing your expertise, real
world experiences and mentoring the next wave of
Your insights and advice will be inserted into my
business plan and presentation. Your time, care,
confidence (and patience) is both appreciated and
far reaching. "
2015 EXCEL Participant
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to launch a new cleantech business in New York State, or an executive seeking to expand your knowledge and deepen your connections in the cleantech sector, EXCEL offers unparalleled opportunities!
The boot camp includes intensive curriculum delivered by experts in many unique aspects of New York’s cleantech industry, including markets, permitting requirements, technology solutions and financing models. But perhaps the greatest benefit is the outstanding network-building capacity that EXCEL provides. Throughout the program, participants will connect with key industry leaders and receive post-program mentoring.
EXCEL will be invaluable for:
- Cleantech entrepreneurs seeking to start a business in New York State
- Cleantech businesses owners interested in expanding their portfolio of businesses
- Veterans with substantial leadership experience and interest in the cleantech sector
- Executives and managers in operations, research and development, procurement, and technical sales requiring a deeper understanding of New York’s cleantech landscape
- Graduate and undergraduate students with a demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship in cleantech