Enrollment Forms for Incoming Class of 2018 & Transfer Students
Deadline to submit all portal and paper forms is JULY 14th, 2014!
The following information and forms will be mailed to you in May.
- Welcome Letter: includes important information and instructions on completing paper and portal forms
- TB, Immunization, & Physical Exam Forms: health care provider must complete
- TB, Immunization & Physical Exam Forms for International Students: health care provider must complete
- Permission Form for students under 18 years of age: parent/guardian must complete
- Sports History/Sickle Cell Trait Screening: varsity team intercollegiate athletes must complete
- Meningococcal Meningitis FAQ
If you have questions after reviewing the forms, please contact Health Services at
Student Health Web Portal Forms
All incoming students are required to register and create a personal account at:
The student health portal will be available for incoming students to register and complete portal forms AFTER JUNE 1ST.
Registration requires your Skidmore ID NUMBER including the 00 at the beginning of the number. The password to login will be sent to your Skidmore email address from "StudentHealthPortal" with subject "Portal Registration." Note: this password is not what you use to sign in to your Skidmore email. You can change your password by going to My Profile/Change Password. Once you log in click on "Pending Forms."
Keep in mind the server can "time you out" and does not save information if you remain inactive in the open form. Once you click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, the form will be sent directly to Health Services and will disappear from your "pending forms" file. You will be contacted if further information is required.
Troubleshooting: If you encounter any difficulties in logging in to the portal, completing portal forms, or receive an error message contact Skidmore Health Services (not Skidmore IT Department) for any problems you incur. We will be glad to assist you. Please contact us at (518) 580-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience problems with registering or completing the forms try using the latest version of the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari).