Skids on the Loose
Photo Contest Rules
Who is eligible to enter?
- The Skids on the Loose Photo Contest is open to Skidmore students and alumni.
- Request your Skids
- Skids will be available on campus to students / mailed to alumni the week of December 12.
- All photo entries must be submitted by midnight Monday, January 23, 2017, for consideration.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of judges on February 1, 2017.
How do I submit a photo?
Post your photo one of the four ways below:
Post your picture to the Skidmore College Facebook Page
Tweet your picture using the hashtag #SkidsOnTheLoose
Post your picture on Instagram using the hashtag #SkidsOnTheLoose
Email your photos to Jessica Cellini.
PLEASE NOTE: If any of your social media accounts are private we are UNABLE to see your pictures and include you in the contest! Please submit your photos one of the other three ways or make your account public for the duration of the contest.
Contact Jessica Cellini in Alumni Relations and College Events.
Want to spread the joy of hanging out with Skids? Why not pass him along to a fellow Skiddie to add to Skids' wonderful winter break! (Optional and at your own expense.) Email Jessica Cellini for more information.
What do I win?
You're all winners! You now have your very own Skids to love and cherish for the rest of his days.
A panel of judgees will select the top three photos and winners will be notified and awarded Skidmore gear by February 1, 2017.
- Photos must be the original work of the entrant. They must not plagiarize from anyone or infringe a copyright or trademark, violate anybody’s rights, and not be libelous or otherwise unlawful or misleading.
- In submitting this photo, you grant Skidmore College a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to your submission, which includes without limitation the right for Skidmore College to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, and publicly display the photo in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed. Photos that have been entered into other contests, or have been published elsewhere (newspapers, magazines, online, etc.) are not eligible.
- Photos may not include a watermark or other mark indicating photographer's identity.
- Photos must be digital.
- All photo entries will become property of Skidmore College and can be used for at any time.
- All submissions should meet a standard of taste and propriety; photos that do not will not be considered.