Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted into Skidmore's Class of 2019! And welcome to our community—both students and families.
Below, we've assembled information you may find helpful as you move toward matriculation in September.
- Be on the lookout for a letter from Janet Casey, Director of the FYE Program, about setting up your Skidmore email.
- Check important dates and deadlines (dates will be updated as they become available). ED 1 and 2 students: Please note that we will not accept forms until the full class is admitted in May.
- Connect with a current Skidmore student if you still have questions.
- Browse the course descriptions for incoming first-year students.
- Check out the residence halls.
- Visit the campus bookstore for books, computers, Skidmore gear, and more.
Let your friends know and meet more online:
- Let your friends know about your acceptance by posting on Facebook or Twitter with #Skidmore2019.
- Post photos and videos of you receiving your acceptance letters on Instagram with #Skidmore2019.
- Download a Skidmore cover photo for your Facebook timeline.
- Meet other members of the Class of '19.
If you have any questions about your first year at Skidmore, feel free to contact the Office of the First-Year Experience at 518-580-8111 or email@example.com. May the rest of your senior year in high school be rewarding, and once again, welcome to Skidmore!