Welcome Prospective First Year Students
Class of 2022
Academic Year 2018/2019
- To apply for Skidmore grant assistance begin by checking "yes" on the Skidmore Admission
application to the question asking: Are you applying for financial aid?
- When completing the Skidmore Admission application and the College Scholarship Service
(CSS) PROFILE be sure to use your correct social security number. While the social
security number is not required on the admission application, it is required when
applying for financial aid. Delays in matching your financial aid and admission applications
will occur if you do not provide your name and social security number as it appears
on your social security card.
- The CSS PROFILE is required for Skidmore Grant eligibility determination.
- The FAFSA is required for Federal aid eligibility determination.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Early Decision I (EDI) - November 15, 2017
- Early Decision II (EDII) - January 15, 2018
- Regular Decision - February 1, 2018
Application for Skidmore Grant Eligibility
......is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Complete the 2018-2019 College Scholarship Service (CSS) Financial Aid PROFILE.
The Skidmore College Code is 2815.
- If you own a business or farm you will need to complete the 2018/2019 Business/Farm Supplement. Including parents who file Schedule C, Schedule F, Schedule K-1 or Form 1120. The
completed form may be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 518-580-5752.
- If your parents do not live together, each parent must complete a separate 2018-19 CSS Profile. It is highly recommended that the student and the “custodial” parent start the CSS Profile application before the “non-custodial” parent starts theirs. If either or both parent is remarried, that parent’s current spouse’s information would also be provided on the CSS Profile.