Welcome Prospective First Year Students
Class of 2021
Academic Year 2017/2018
- To apply for Skidmore grant assistance begin by checking "yes" on the Skidmore Admission
application to the question asking: Are you applying for financial aid?
- When completing the Skidmore Admission application and the College Scholarship Service
(CSS) PROFILE be sure to use your correct social security number. While the social
security number is not required on the admission application, it is required when
applying for financial aid. Delays in matching your financial aid and admission applications
will occur if you do not provide your name and social security number as it appears
on your social security card.
- The CSS PROFILE is required for Skidmore Grant eligibility determination.
- The FAFSA is required for Federal aid eligibility determination.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Early Decision I (EDI) - November 15, 2016
- Early Decision II (EDII) - January 15, 2017
- Regular Decision - February 1, 2017
Application for Skidmore Grant Eligibility
......is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Complete the 2017-2018 College Scholarship Service (CSS) Financial Aid PROFILE.
The Skidmore College Code is 2815.
- If you own a business or farm you will need to complete the 2017/2018 Business/Farm Supplement. (Including parents who file Schedule C, Schedule F, Schedule K-1 or Form 1120.)
The completed form can be mailed to the Financial Aid Office, Skidmore College, 815 North Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. The form may also be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 518-580-5752.
- If there is a Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) he/she is required to complete the NCP PROFILE. He/she will receive an email, once the custodial parent has completed the CSS PROFILE,
with a pre-assigned login and password. The NCP will then change the password, for
confidentiality purposes, and provide the information requested to Skidmore College
by completing the NCP PROFILE.