October 17-19, 2014!
Celebration Weekend Registration Packets are in the mail!
Please don't wait for registration materials to make your accommodation arrangements. Hotels fill up quickly! Please see the "Plan Your Trip" link on the left of this page for links to area accommodations. Please note the College does not provide housing.
Registration is now available! Families will have the option to register via phone, fax, mail, or online. Instructions and registration forms were mailed to all families on August 14, 2014. To register online (using a credit card) you may click HERE. Please note that Class of 2018 families will receive online credentials in their mailed materials. Returning families who already have online credentials can enter the system at any time.
Tickets will NOT be mailed in advance; they will be available for pickup upon arrival at the Celebration Weekend Welcome Desk, Case Center, 2nd floor.
Welcome Desk Hours
Friday 8:30 am - 8 pm
Saturday 8 am - 7pm
Sunday 9am - 12 pm
Questions? Please call Alumni Affairs & College Events at 518-580-5670.
ANNUAL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
We are pleased to offer a variety of free programming options for the weekend:
- "President’s Hour" with President Philip A. Glotzbach
- Minicollege presentations offered by Skidmore faculty
- Bus tour of downtown Saratoga, and tours of campus and its north woods
- Campus tours
- Concerts in the Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall in the Arthur Zankel Music Center
- Tours of the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery and participation in the Tang’s "Family Saturday" offering
- Open houses hosted by various offices and programs
- The annual Celebration Weekend 5K Run-Walk
We are also pleased to offer special events for an additional fee:
- "Under the Big Top" showcase featuring talented student performers
- Guided bus tour of the Saratoga Battlefield, turning point of the American Revolution
- Celebration barbecue and other fare from Skidmore’s award-winning Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
For questions about the weekend, e-mail CollegeEvents@skidmore.edu or call 518-580-5670. For lodging and dining information, visit www.saratoga.org or call the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce at 518-584-3255.
The registration deadline is October 3, 2014. To receive a refund, all changes/cancellations must be made by October 10, 2014. After this date, Skidmore will not refund any fees or charges associated with Celebration Weekend, commitments and guarantees will have already been given to vendors and other partners Refunds will be processed in the same form payment was received (credit card or check).