Advancement Services is responsible for:
- Processing all gifts to the institution, including matching gifts. To check if your
employer matches gifts click here.
- Maintaining and updating alumni, parent, and friend database of 50,000 records
- Creation and maintenance of webpages for the Advancement division
- Special projects including surveys, analysis, and staff training
- Reporting on information in the Advance database. Request Report
Additional services include:
We also serve as a support function for all other areas of institutional advancement.
Alumni can update their records, change their address, or search for other alumni on Skidmore Connect.
Advancement Services Staff:
Executive Director of Advancement Services
Senior Associate Director of Advancement Services
Assistant Director of Advancement Services
Coordinator of Biographical Records
Coordinator of Gift Administration