Schedule time on campus!
Visit a Classroom
During the academic semester, Skidmore professors invite you to attend one of the many classes open to visitors. If you would like to visit a classroom, please review the "Notes" column of the Master Schedule. One of the following codes will display:
- N = No visitation allowed
- A = Visitation allowed with prior notice
- Y = Visitation allowed with no prior notice required
Note: Due to limitations in space or other unique circumstances, classes which have a code of "NO" do not lend themselves to visitation. If a code does not appear, be sure to check with the department or instructor prior to your visit.
Classes are not available November 22–26, 2017 (Thanksgiving Break).
Fall classes end December 8, 2017.
Classes are not available March 10–18, 2018 (Spring Break).
Spring classes end May 1, 2018.
To prepare for your visit, please:
- Use our interactive map to locate buildings
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to introduce yourself to the professor and find an unassigned seat
- Power off all electronic devices
- Plan to stay for the entire class